1) For your transactions to be eligible, YOU MUST USE THE LAZADA APP in all your purchases.
2) The percentage and/or amount of cashback awarded is not fixed and is calculated based on different tiers (e.g. different categories of products, and participating brands).
3) Lazada has the right to change the cashback rate at any time.
4) During Site-wide promotions, certain items are tagged as Bonus Products while the rest are tagged as Generic products. Generic Products have a maximum cap of Php 262 cashback. This cap does not apply to items tagged as Bonus products.
5) Items sold in Lazada are covered within 15 Days Return for LazMall items, and 7 Days for other types of items (Fulfilled by Lazada, Marketplace, Global Collection). *Countdown of coverage starts from the date the item was delivered.
6) The Services, the Platform and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials.
7) All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Platform and Seller shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Order(s) without your further consent and without any further reference or notice to you.
8) Termination by Seller in the event of pricing error: Seller reserves the right to terminate the Customer Contract, in the event that a Product has been mispriced on the Platform, in which event Lazada shall, on behalf of Seller, notify you of such cancellation.
9) Lazada shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, intangible losses, and any other type of damages caused by any breach of a Third Party Vendor’s implied or express warranty on the Products.
10) All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment, except for Cash on Delivery, where refunds may be made via bank transfer or store credit into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
11) All refunds are conditional upon our acceptance of a valid return of the Product.
12) Please be advised that transactions with one peso (PHP 1) or lower amounts are not eligible for Cashbacks.