1) A refund request can be made within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase when the activation is no longer possible following extensive troubleshooting.
2) If the eSIM is already in use and an issue arises that originates from Airalo that cannot be resolved within a timely manner, a refund can be issued for the remaining data.
3) Each data package has its own validity period. No refunds of any form will be offered for the remaining data when the validity period expires.
4) No refunds or remuneration of any kind will be issued due to charges from alternate phones, alternate SIM cards, hotel phones, or other charges that are not directly linked to the customer’s Airalo eSIM account.
5) Once customers install the eSIM, it will be considered as used. No refunds of any form will be offered.
6) Awarding of cashback or points will be done after the booking or travel activity has been consumed.