1) We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
2) A return of an ordered item/s may only be initiated based on the following reasons:
Damaged or defective item – item/s has a visible damage or is not working properly
Wrong item delivered – item received is not what was originally ordered.
3) Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
4) As stipulated in the Consumer Act of the Philippines, the following are NOT entitled for a return / exchange:
a) Damaged item/s caused by customer’s mishandling
b) Customer’s change of mind
c) wrong assembly of customer
5) Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
6) We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
7) Exchanges - The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
8) Cashback/points will be awarded in 60-90 days.